Monday, October 31, 2011

The Completion of a Task, Scary! - Day 31 of 31 Days of Blogging


Wow, I can't believe I made it 31 days in a row of blogging. Sure, a couple of days were lame, but hey, it's done and the pressure is off. Of course, just last night I was thinking, hmmmm, what else could I do for a month as another little challenge (or big challenge).

Of course I thought writing, but I'm going to try to do that anyway. Then I thought exercising. That would probably have a real and visible payoff. I'm not sure if I could manage both. In the same month.

I read a book called Sleeping Naked is Green by Vanessa Farquharson last year. She found a new way to be green and save the planet each day for 356 days. It was a cumulative challenge. The green tasks added up quickly and nearly drove her nuts ... plus she blogged about them each day at Greenasathistle . Then she turned them into a book. She's obviously insane. That's way too many balls to juggle.

I feel like all of my tasks are already in a giant Bingo tumbler and being spewed forth at the speed of a World Series pitch. I'm not sure if setting a new challenge would be beneficial or self punishment. Maybe both.

I guess I'm going to have to decide before tomorrow if I'm going to start a new challenge.

Decisions, decisions...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)