Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yard Sale ... Yikes!

Saturday morning is the day for the Library Yard Sale on Garden Square in downtown Niangua. I have all this JUNK plus more in cabin loft to haul down and load up. I can't wait to get rid of it. We have THIS MUCH STUFF even after we've given TONS of it away to other expectant friends. It's amazing. I've been scouring the house for crap to get rid of. Do I need it? Do I want it? What the hell is it? It will be interesting to see what I can get rid of. Bryon is skeptical and thinks it's a badly hatched plan but I think I'll get rid of ALL of it. He asked what I'll do with what's left. I told him I'd take it to Goodwill but I'm thinking if I put it on the triangle by the road near our driveway with a big FREE sign on it and then hide in the woods to watch it will be gone in an hour. Hehehe...I hope there's some left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)