Sunday, June 14, 2009

Birthday Fence


Ruger has dug his last hole in my garden.

I used my birthday money to buy six hog panels so we could build a fence around the garden this weekend. Come hell or high water that DOG was not getting into the garden again. I was ready to build the thing myself if I had to. Mercifully, I have a very patient and handy husband who took pity on me and my craziness and hopped to it this weekend. Left to me, the thing would have consisted completely of electric fence post, hog panels and quick ties.

Bryon patiently, okay so MOSTLY patiently, measured and squared until we ended up with this...


It took us four hours to build in the hot sun Saturday. We made three "gates" into it and even though it won't keep all the OTHER wildlife out, Ruger has dug his last hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)