Monday, January 9, 2012

Car Works

Photo1 (1280x966)
\
This is how I started out my very busy day. Sitting at the Ford Dealership waiting to see why my engine light was on and whether or not I was going to make it to Rolla for my appointment.

I spent two hours at Don Vance (without an appointment) to find out it’s some canister purge valve that apparently keeps gas fumes out of your car. Seemed sort of important.

Once they determined the culprit. They turned off the light, ordered the parts and sent me on my way. Bryon said to just crack the window. He must be confused as to which one of us in the family has the big spanky life insurance policy.

I made it to my appointment but just barely.

This car has been the most awesome and the most frustrating automobile I have ever owned. I feel especially responsible for it since it’s my baby. I picked it out.l I got to buy it and it’s in my name. It try to keep it clean and take care of it. Sort of like our kid and pets around the house.

Like Grace says, if you love animals you have to take them to the vet when they are sick.
If you love your car, you take it too the shop.

They are all expensive to maintain and even the car talks back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)