Friday, December 5, 2008

Where's Waldo?


Well it's not exactly Waldo but it is Chickeno. One night last week I put the remaining eight chickens up for the night and came inside to fix dinner. When Bryon came home he stuck his head in the door and yelled for me to come to the garage. Well I didn't know what the heck he was hollering about and stomped out to the garage with stuff cooking on the stove. He pointed to the rack of shelves in the garage and I looked and didn't see anything until I finally registered that one of the Araucana's was roosted on the shelf.

Now every night I count them to make sure all eight are in the coop and when one is missing I know where to look. She's took to roosting on the top shelf which I can't reach so when Bryon gets home he has to collect her and carry her back out to the coop.


Crazy chickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)