Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Author's Blog


Announcing a brand spankin' new Blog!

I know, I know you are saying, "But you don't keep the one you HAVE up-to-date enough. Geez, why would you start ANOTHER ONE?"

Well, because I have high hopes and ambitions and dreams and plans to become a ridiculously famous author. Or of, at the least, writing a few more books which my six friends can read and giggle over in depths of their cars and reading hidey-holes.

So with that in mind, I've re-posted all of my writing posts of my journey thus far (which have also been on this blog) to my new site at Lisa Medley . The new site will only be about literary pursuits; writing, blogging, reading. This site will remain all inclusive.

Here you'll get the writing bits but also the cute / demonic pet photos, stupid family tricks, travels, mishaps and everything in between.

Thanks for reading and spread the word!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)