Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Books I've Read in 2009

Several people have asked what books I've read so far in 2009. Here is the list (mostly in the order I read them). It's pretty eclectic and varied but that's the way I like it so there you go :)

Books I've Read in 2009

1 Not Buying It
2 The Shack
3 A Thousand Splendid Suns
4 A Year Without Made In China
5 Three Cups of Tea
6 Go Green, Live Rich
7 Bird By Bird
8 Grace Eventually
9 Plum Spooky
10 Diary of a Wimpy Kid
11 In Defence of Food: An Eater's Manifesto
12 The History of Love
13 Nickel and Dimed
14 Fieldwork
15 The Eight
16 Sleeping Naked is Green
17 Silent Spring
18 I was told there'd be cake
19 The Botany of Desire
20 Heirloom: Notes from an Accidental Tomato Farmer
21 The $64 Tomato
22 Food Matters
23 Sharing the Harvest: A Community Guide to CSA
24 Dead Until Dark
25 Living Dead in Dallas
26 Club Dead
27 Dead to the World
28 Dead as a Doornail
29 All Together Dead
30 Definately Dead
31 From Dead to Worse
32 Made From Scratch

I was too lazy to put all the authors but if you'd really like to know, these are all on my Shelfari list to the right as well and you can click on them to find out more info on them :)

Read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)