Friday, February 6, 2009

A View From The Road

I have a great job.

I have the freedom of making my own schedule, eating lunch in whatever little town and quaint place I please and roaming the countryside at will as long I get my job done, which is to setup blood drives in four counties. I drive their car and they pay for the gas. I get bonuses if I exceed my goal. I don't have to clock in and out. I get a cool Blackberry with internet.

I've talked to some very interesting people over the eight years I've been doing this job and seen some crazy things.

And still, some days I complain. What the heck is wrong with me? As long as I'm not having to teach school I should be happy and most of the time I am. It helps to occasionally get a little reminder of why my job is so great and Tuesday this week I got another reminder.

If you have a desk job there is very little chance that you will get to come across something like this while on the job...
Just another day on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)