Sunday, May 30, 2010

Paranormal Romance


Lord help me I'm reading paranormal ROMANCE books. I don't know what's happened to me. I'm totally addicted to them.

It PAINS me to admit it.

I love them.

I didn't even realize I'd been sucked in until I was at the library and saw a book mark that said PARANORMAL ROMANCES on the top and listed half of the authors I'd been reading lately. What the heck?

I don't READ romances! I've never read a ROMANCE. Okay sure when I was young I did sneak into my mom's closet and flip through the pages of her books until I found the dirty parts. You know, heaving loins and all but SERIOUSLY. I've never even seen Gone with the Wind or Titanic.

I just don't do ROMANCES.

But now, turns out I do. But I justify it by telling myself I'm only reading the freaky ones so they don't really count.

Whatever.

The things we tell ourselves :)

I only wish they would at least not put sexy men on the front so everyone KNOWS I'm reading smut.

Jeez, they should come in a plain brown cover.

Lord help me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)